Recognizing that some people may have limited access to the Internet or may not have time to attend project meetings to be heard, learn about the project, and participate in the planning process, several drop-in centers have been designated throughout the corridor. These locations are open to the public during regular business hours (see below) to allow people to drop-in to ask questions about the project, obtain project-related materials and contact information, and provide comments.
Below is a list of drop-in centers for the South Corridor Transportation Study:
8109 Concord Rd.
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
- Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
williamson county library
1314 Columbia Ave.
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
- Monday-Thursday9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Maury County Library
211 W 8th St.
Columbia, Tennessee 38401
- Monday-Wednesday8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday - Saturday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sevier Park Community Center
3021 Lealand Lane
Nashville, Tennessee 37201
- Monday-Thursday8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday6:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Saturday8:00 AM - 12:00 PM